How Much Is My Home Worth?
Let one of our agents prepare a comparative market analysis for your home. Knowing the value of your home lets you sell with confidence.
Services to Sellers
- INSPECT THE PROPERTY, GATHERING ALL PERTINENT DATA, MEASUREMENTS, BOTH INSIDE AND OUTDOORS. PICTURES OF THE PROPERTY, AND GENERAL CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY.
- PREPARE A MARKET ANALYSIS OF THE PROPERTY.
- a. Compares other properties that have been sold in the area as to price, condition, financing, and appearance.
- b. Compares property to others currently on the market to insure that the price range is competive with the market.
- OBTAIN ALL THE SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE HOME, AS WELL AS THE LEGAL DESCRIPTION AND THE ASSESSED VALUE FOR TAXATION.
- PREPARE THE NECESSARY ADVERTISEMENT.
- ENTER THE PROPER INFORMATION TO THE TERRE HAUTE MULTIPLE LISTING ASSOCIATION.
- KEEP THE SELLER INFORMED ON THE PROGRESS OF THE SALE BY FOLLOWING UP WITH THE BUYERS AGENT.
- REPRESENT THE SELLER IN ALL TRANSACTIONS.
- a. Present all purchase agreements to the seller.
- b. Make the necessary additions and/or corrections on the purchase agreement for the seller.
- FOLLOW THROUGH TO MAKE SURE FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS ARE OBTAINED.
- PRESENT TITLE WORK TO TITLE COMPANY OF THE LENDING INSTITUTION FOR AN UPDATE.
- REPRESENT THE SELLER AT THE OFFICIAL TRANSFER OF THE PROPERTY AT CLOSING.
Rent Your Home
If selling your home isn't right for you at this time, consider leasing your home. We offer full property management services.